- Over the counter: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Professional Products: Alastin Gentle Cleanser, Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser
2. Moisturize – Apply moisturizer while your skin is still damp to seal in the moisture. Use a mild, moisturizer that won't cause blackheads or breakouts. Here are some of our favorites:
- Over the counter: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Professional Products: Epionce Renewal Cream, Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
3. Hydrate – Keeping your skin hydrated can prevent dry, tight skin. Here is what we recommend:
- Hydrafacial: This medical-grade facial helps cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin. Perfect way to remove dead skin and leave with glowing hydrated skin.
- Professional Products: Epionce Firming Mask, Revision Vitamin C Complex
4. Sun Protection – Wearing SPF 30 or higher every day is just as important in the winter as it is in the summer. UV light is still prominent during our winter months and can lead to skin damage and dryness. We recommend applying sunscreen before your makeup application.
- Over the counter: Neutrogena SPF 55 Ulta Sheer, CeraVe SPF 30 Hydrating Sunscreen
- Professional Products: ISDIN Eryfotona SPF 50, Coloresciene SPF 50 Face Shield
5. Seek a Specialist – A dermatologist and their aesthetician can offer valuable medical advise on how to keep your skin healthy and protected.
All professional products are available for sale at Beaird Dermatology.