Dermatologist in Hoffman Estates, IL
Dr. Leslie Beaird received both her bachelor’s degree in psychology and medical doctorate from Northwestern University. She then completed her dermatologic training at the Medical College of Wisconsin. During her graduate tenure, she was awarded entrance into Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and received the Dr. George Dennis Award as valedictorian of her medical school class. She has been in practice in Hoffman Estates since 2001.
Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, a key credential indicating completion of extensive training, maintenance of an ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing education.
Dr. Beaird and her staff are committed to providing comprehensive and unparalleled dermatologic care in a welcoming and engaging environment.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the Chicago Dermatological Society
- Member of the Chicago Medical Society
- Member of the Illinois State Medical Society