in Hoffman Estates, IL
Callie Dahleen is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant who has experience diagnosing and treating patients of all ages. She has extensive experience in the areas of acne, warts, hair and nail disease, autoimmune disorders, dermatoses, psoriasis and malignant and pre-malignant conditions. Callie's background includes clinical experience assisting in Mohs surgery, performing full skin exams, and cosmetic procedures.
Callie received her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona and also holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from Loyola University in Chicago.
Callie is passionate about education and has a number of different speaking engagements including the Lisle Park District Skin Cancer Awareness Event three years in a row as well as being a clinical presenter at the MA and clinical staff training at DuPage Medical Group. She has also served on the Galderma Advisory Board and the Medimetriks Neo-Synalar Patient Study.
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants Board Certified (PA-C)
- Illinois Licensed Physician Assistant (2013)
- Fellow member of the Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification